Thursday, June 24, 2010

Fishes swimming through your veins.

As I was scrolling through past posts of LeLove this very afternoon I found a comment that someone had posted and it went a little something like this:

"I read somewhere once that love feels like a million little fishes swimming through your veins"

I just don't know. I think I would be happy to just never be in love. Be has said that I am silly in saying that I don't want to be in love. That holding hands in cinemas is one of the best feelings. But I think I can live without it. If I do follow this plan I may eventually get lonely and sure I would love to be one of those old couples that hold hands through the supermarket and speaks loudly to one another as they buy soy beans and chocolate biscuits.
My young cynicism may be toxic but I am sure ill get over it.
Image via Weheartit.

No comments:

Post a Comment