1. Have Melvin (my marvellous sausage dog).
2. Get a driving licence to drive a hearse.
3. Drive my acquired hearse around with Melvin at my side in his cravat that has his initials embroidered on it.
4. Work for a few years to acquire some funds.
5. Build a glass house in a spacious area surrounded by wild flowers.
6. Spend every day reading books, sipping tea, eating baked goods, loving Melvin and starring into a star-crossed lover's eyes who was happy to follow my plan.
Photograph by Tim Walker.