Monday, December 20, 2010

Obstacles of being. Part four.

A sticky situation: Strolling through the supermarket I came upon the juice isle. It had been quite a while since I had had juice so I became quite excited by the thought of having a refreshing cup of icy-cold fruit juice. I stood in front of the selection for what seemed like five minutes but was actually probably more like five seconds and pondered which juice I wanted. With a smile on my face I leaped forward and grasped the bottle. As a went to put it in the trolley I looked down and noticed that my hair was stuck to the bottle. In panic I spun around and tryed to return the sticky bottle to the shelf in a bee-swarm-like motion. I spent the rest of the grocery shopping time rubbing my hands together because they were so sticky and trying to untangle my sticky hair.
I said to Mama: "lets cut it off!". She replied: "But you love your hair". It's like an arm or a finger, some days you like it some days you despise it, but its always there.
Image via weheartit.

1 comment:

  1. When you love what you do then work doesn’t seem like work!If creativity is what you are all about and if animation isyour first love, then rush to ZICA today! And let yourpassion lead you!Mercedes has set the pace in taking initiatives. In August, it signed up as the automotive partner for all motor sporting events at the Budhh International Circuit in Greater Noida for two years. The Mercedes SLS AMG-with top speed of 317 km/hr-will be the 'safety car' for all racing events at the circuit. It will also provide cars to race officials.

    GMC Starter

    ReplyDelete