Monday, May 10, 2010

If only I could ollie.

This afternoon after reading through copious amounts of information for legal studies, I put my helmet on and went into my backyard to attempt an ollie. For some unknown reason the backyard smelt way too sweet. I returned to my bedroom after a short time with a head ache and disappointment. I had failed what I had set out to do, which is to be expected the first few times, but I wanted to shine like some sort of rarity.
Needless to say I didn't. So I tubed it (YouTube). Tony Hawk and a nice man that I cannot remember the name of proceeded to show me neat tricks. These two nice fellows also talked about braking your tale etc. I love my board too much. How will I ever put that beautiful piece of glory in danger? I do not know.
TeenVogue image.

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel! I am sure it's impossble D:
    Good luck haha.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you love what you do then work doesn’t seem like work!If creativity is what you are all about and if animation isyour first love, then rush to ZICA today! And let yourpassion lead you!Mercedes has set the pace in taking initiatives. In August, it signed up as the automotive partner for all motor sporting events at the Budhh International Circuit in Greater Noida for two years. The Mercedes SLS AMG-with top speed of 317 km/hr-will be the 'safety car' for all racing events at the circuit. It will also provide cars to race officials.

    Pontiac Alternator

    ReplyDelete