Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Anticipation.

I know to all Twilight appreciators that what I am about to say will translate to total nonsense. However when I finished reading Breaking Dawn I was thoroughly agitated. It has been about three months since then and I still find myself unsatisfied. It was disturbing that Bella had absolutely no taste what so ever in naming her child and even more disturbing that I was expected to be content with Jacob's final circumstances.
And to top it all off the film of New Moon was quite disappointing. Yet on Tuesday night, My Mammy and I sat down together and watched Twilight for the nth time. Watching the film made me fall in like all over again. I found myself wanting to re-read the books for those small and also quite significant features that the films skip over. Stephanie Meyer created a wonderful escapism and though Breaking Dawn slightly tainted my likeage, I still appreciate the narrative.
I am looking forward to the release of Eclipse.

1 comment:

  1. When you love what you do then work doesn’t seem like work!If creativity is what you are all about and if animation isyour first love, then rush to ZICA today! And let yourpassion lead you!Mercedes has set the pace in taking initiatives. In August, it signed up as the automotive partner for all motor sporting events at the Budhh International Circuit in Greater Noida for two years. The Mercedes SLS AMG-with top speed of 317 km/hr-will be the 'safety car' for all racing events at the circuit. It will also provide cars to race officials.

    Chrysler Ignition Distributor

    ReplyDelete