Monday, June 6, 2011

Intermission.

Today I went to the theatre alone for the first time. When I got to the cinema there was a line of elderly people waiting to buy tickets. I was the only person so it seemed that was under sixty. There are three possible reasons for this:
1. it was ten o'clock on a Monday morning.
2. they were screening Cleopatra, 1963.
and 3. Seniors get ridiculous discounts.

So the movie was brilliant and it wasn't as lonesome as I thought.
It is said that although Cleopatra is regarded as one of the most beautiful women in history she actually looked like a man. Elizabeth Taylor however lives up the the prior legend, as the most beautiful woman on earth. Stunning.
image via letterstodeadpeople.tumblr.

4 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I am really admire the information which you shared here in your blog which is really good read to me.

    Thanks
    Ebay Clone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I have read your blog and I appreciate the information which you shared here. I update my knowledge after read your post.

    Thanks for sharing!
    Sell Items

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Post!
    I am really glad to found your post in which you offered interesting information. It is really good read to me.

    Thanks for sharing information!
    GPS Micro Tracker

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    Soniksecurity offers you a wide selection of Vehicle and Home Security Products. We carry a wide variety of Security and Safety products like Vehicle Tracking System,GPS Navigation Devices,Vehicle Rear View Camera,Waterproof IP Camera,Wireless Ip Camera at very affordable prices.

    Thanks for sharing information!
    Vehicle Rear View Camera

    ReplyDelete