Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Remember.

On Monday I stopped being a child and became an adult, legally. The celebrations started on Saturday when my precious sisters, brother-in-law and nephew came. Zee had organised a "wig" party, meaning that everyone was required to wear a wig. It was brilliant, with the eventual trading of each-others wigs. One of the best parts was the cake. Mammy and Zee made a masterpiece consisting of profiteroles on top of a mud cake. Be provided the sweets, Lella provided her pretty face, Father provided the tunes and my nephew Hamish provided his amazing self.
The celebrations rolled on to Sunday when I received my first piece of real jewellery. An antique men's signet ring. It makes me feel like a real adult. Now when I drink tea my finger chimes on the china cups and it shines in the sunlight. Hamish kissed me, he is the coolest, I can't believe I share similar genes with one of the most beautiful boys in the world.
I serenaded my mother in the kitchen and made her slow dance with me on Monday.
Overall I had one of the best birthdays I have ever experienced. And in the wise words of Douglas, I can now experience all the immoral things that the world offers.
Image via Weheartit.

1 comment:

  1. When you love what you do then work doesn’t seem like work!If creativity is what you are all about and if animation isyour first love, then rush to ZICA today! And let yourpassion lead you!Mercedes has set the pace in taking initiatives. In August, it signed up as the automotive partner for all motor sporting events at the Budhh International Circuit in Greater Noida for two years. The Mercedes SLS AMG-with top speed of 317 km/hr-will be the 'safety car' for all racing events at the circuit. It will also provide cars to race officials.

    Jeep Starter

    ReplyDelete