Wednesday, February 10, 2010

behold a sight of wonder.

So it is thursday afternoon and I am sitting in my lounge room reading a book. Every ten minutes I hear something squeaky ride past my house, this goes on for about half an hour. The sound ceases for a time period that feels like fifteen minutes, then it happens again. The unknown is annoying me when the squeaky sound happens again so I decide to race to the hallway and try and catch the squeaky noise on its return journey down my street. It took about thirty seconds for the noise to return and when it did I saw a small girl on a bike with training wheels. The scene was beautiful.
Shortly after I heard a bell strike three times and the woman that lives a few houses away say: "Thats a lovely new bike!". The scenario made me smile and I returned to life.
Image via a thousand goodnights.

No comments:

Post a Comment